Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lookin' for Letters... Lookin' for Letters!

Well it all started out as an innocent conversation between me and my friend
Letters Katie
about pictures of things that look like alphabet letters. We were at Wheaton College near Chicago IL for our youth camp. We decided to start "lookin' for letters" while we walked around the campus. Letters Katie is so creative, so made us up a song while we searched. It goes "Lookin' for letters, lookin' for letters! Letters letters letters." Thanks to Letters Katie and Preacher Brice, we were able to find many alphabet letters to be used for many different crafts! At the bottom I will show you a picture of what you can do with them! Hope you enjoy!
Maybe you can brush up on your alphabet as well!


This was for baby Breyten William Long. His daddy is a chaplain in the Navy.
He is actually going to welcome the world very soon!

I don't have pictures of the other ones I've done, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment